All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Vedu App abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on the site that is controlled or operated by Momix App and is claimed to be infringing. In such cases, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with Vedu App’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, particularly section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
To file a notice of infringing material on Vedu App, please provide a notification containing the following details:
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies must provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” to address all copyright matters on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Please provide URLs in the body of the email as it helps us locate the content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. (Note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.)
Please send the infringement notice via email to [email protected].
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Vedu App Team